Thursday, October 05, 2006

Christmas Is Still In July

I was quite surprised yesterday to find that my Best Of Christmas In July 2006 collection is still available for download at Rapidshare. That means that more than two months later, folks are still downloading it. Well, just under eighty people, but that's still not too shabby for Christmas music released at the beginning of August. So click on over and get it before it's too late. And if you really want, you can get some neato cover art for the collection from my buddy CaptainOT over at his Christmas blog.

2 comments:

  1. Now how did I miss the Cap'n's cover for this? Brilliant! Or should I say, Great jumping icebergs!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll say it... GREAT JUMPING ICEBERGS!

    Glad to hear people are still enjoying the CD - it's a tribute to your hard work Ernie.

    Happy to helped contribute with the artwork!


    Capt

    ReplyDelete

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...