Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Leftovers


Whew! For the past three days, I've been sorting through 35,000 pictures taken over the last year. All this work is in order to put together a weekly calendar for my grandmother. You've been seeing the pictures from last year's project each week since I started this blog last March. And starting on New Year's, you'll be seeing the pictures from next year's calendar. But I've got a few shots that didn't make the cut, so I thought I'd share them with you over the next few days. Here is the first. These stilt houses are located in Biscayne Bay off the coast of Miami. They are really too far offshore to get a good picture, but I didn't think this one came out too badly. Stay tuned for more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...