Monday, May 23, 2005

The Last Full Week Of May


Here's another cool shot of some brightly colored stuff that caught my eye when I was out doing something else entirely. I'd seen plants very similar to this one around, but I'd always seen them in green, never red. So I decided to shoot it and it came out quite well, I thought. I wish I knew the name of this plant. I found it behind the Seabreeze Restaurant on Tampa Bay. The restaurant has been there forever, and it's closed then re-opened several times. I don't know if it's open or not right at the moment to tell you the truth. I believe it sits on property owned by Port Of Tampa, and they want to use it for something other than a restaurant.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...