Friday, May 20, 2005

Mouseketeers


I think I've mentioned on here before that a buddy of mine works up at Disney World. They had an open house last weekend, which meant I got to spend a few hours wandering around Central Shops, seeing how all the magic is made. I won't post any of those pictures here, since I don't want to spoil it for you. But suffice it to say that it's unbelievable what they are able to do up there. Just for fun, I had my picture made with Mickey & Minnie (above). Left to right are David (Scott's dad), Minnie (Mickey's girlfriend), Scott (my friend who works there), Charlene (Scott's mom), Mickey (Walt's boy) and me (no relation). I should have had my mouse ears on, but I went and left them at work. The photo below shows Mr. and Mrs. Incredible, who were walking around at the open house. That Mrs. Incredible is just a little too close to sexy for a Disney character, if you ask me...

2 comments:

  1. I was sondering who you are. I got it when I finished the reading.
    About your plants and all the little "life" which live in your porch is great. It gives me away to there close to your great photos!!
    Sorry if you can not understan o.k. I´m writting from México, the place where there are so many plants as you have in your wonderful porch!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...