Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Ernie On The Web II

My buddy Ben has been publishing a blog for quite a few years now. He used to just send out these long rambling emails that seemed to go on for days and days, but they were fairly funny. I guess he got tired of sending them out, so he started his blog, and now sends out long rambling emails to everyone telling them to go read the new entry in his blog. Luckily, I've only made it into his blog once, after a wild weekend in Atlanta with a bunch of old college buddies. You can read about that and see the pictures here. I believe he refers to me as Magilla Gorilla... Thanks, Ben. By the way, here's a picture for ya...

Prior to writing for his blog, Ben reviewed movies (and other pop-culture thingies) for some obscure website under a pseudonym. Entertainment Geekly was the place, and Ivan Sian was the name. There, now that he's out of the closet, you can go here, here and here to sample some of his work. (Ben, why are you still listed as an active contributor? That was three jobs ago...) Before that, he did the same thing, only much worse for these people, but they seem to have wiped his existance from their servers. If that's not enough for you, Ben also at one time had the only fansite for Gilmour Girls on the entire web written by a guy. I don't think it's in existance anymore, but if I can dig it up, I'll be sure to post a link here. (If that doesn't elicit a comment from Ben, nothing will.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...