Tuesday, December 05, 2017

The Sound And The Color

At some point in the past few years, I found a stereo version of this one, but I haven't seen it lately and have no idea what I did with it.  So in the meantime, I'll reshare this mono version with you that I first shared out in 2012.  It'll have to do until I dig up my stereo copy.  This is The Sound & Color Of Christmas from Seeburg Background Music (Seeburg 700189, Mono).  This was a secret share at one point last year, for those folks who take the time to read and leave me comments!  So you may have seen it around here since that original post back in 2012.

1. Medley: We Wish You A Merry Christmas; Carol Of The Bells
2. Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas
3. The Twelve Days Of Christmas
4. Angels We Have Heard On High
5. Good King Wenceslaus
6. Coventry Carol
7. Carol Of The Drum ("Little Drummer Boy")
8. Deck The Halls
9. I'll Be Home For Christmas
10. Medley: Shepherd's Carol; Patapan
11. O Christmas Tree
12. Here We Come A-Caroling
13. The Christmas Waltz
14. God Rest, Ye Merry Gentlemen (I swear, that's how it's punctuated!)


Zippyshare

11 comments:

  1. I've said this before but I really appreciate your attention to detail!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I first saw this I thought what a great cover, then I saw the background music part and though, eh - muzac for xmas you know? Reality is it is really good music and I should have known better that you would put up something special - thanks for this as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm pretty sure that more than half of what I post is not-very-good music, but thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I remember this when secret. Thanks for unveiling.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have three or four Seeburg 45s Christmas background music that I need to post somewhere...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really wish I could find a copy of this album!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I could find the stereo version in my collection. I know I bought it, but I don't know where I put it! :(

      Delete
    2. Huh, maybe I did find it at some point, but I don't know why I didn't share it...

      https://mega.nz/file/pMMjGChY#8C2EerKrUrnNG8B1L0lAHsuMZ8ErIjQf4wBt60q_4jE

      Delete
  7. I'm still searching for a copy in any vinyl form!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a tough one to find, and I only recently discovered there's another one! Stay tuned to the blog!

      And I finally found where I shared the stereo version. I made a typo in the name and that's why my searches kept coming up blank.

      https://ernienotbert.blogspot.com/2019/12/stereo-seeburg.html

      Delete

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...