Saturday, December 24, 2011

Sammy's Back

This is another of the many remastered titles I'd hoped to bring you this year, but never got around to scanning the artwork.  So I'm giving you the music and dropping in the old scans, I hope you don't mind too much.  (My scans haven't been coming out too good this year, anyway, so you aren't missing much.)  But this is some great music, and I've been sharing my old rip with you since 2006.  Trust me, this sounds much better.  So please download and enjoy This is Sammy Kaye And His Orchestra-Christmas Day With Sammy Kaye (Decca DL 74070, Stereo, 1960).  I still don't know where that little girl is looking.  Perhaps she's a young Michele Bachmann.

1. White Christmas
2. 'Twas The Night Before Christmas
3. Christmas Child (Loo, Loo, Loo)
4. Medley: The First Nowell-It Came Upon The Midnight Clear
5. Medley: O Little Town Of Bethlehem-O Come All Ye Faithful
6. Silent Night
7. It's Beginning To Look Like Christmas
8. Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer
9. Silver Bells
10. Sleigh Ride
11. Let It Snow! Let It Snow! Let It Snow!
12. (Joyeux Noel, Buona Natale, Feliz Navidad) A Merry Christmas (To You)

MediaFire

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...