Sunday, April 19, 2009

Stinky


You know, I really didn't think about the fact that I was shooting pictures of all these insects today. It just sort of happened. I didn't notice until I started throwing pictures on the blog. But here's another, some sort of stink bug. I was trying to take a picture of the flower he was on, not him so much. But there he was, along with two of his buddies. I don't know if they were after some nectar or just hanging out.

This is the flower I was trying to shoot when the bug got in the way. I think you might be able to see him near the top of the spike on the left side, if you blow it up enough. Below is the plant next to this one, and it appears to be on it's way to blossoming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...