Sunday, February 17, 2008

Gettin' Towards The End Of February


Your picture for the week? How about this pelican looming over you like some spectre of doom. Well, perhpas not doom, since it's just a pelican after all. I think I shot this guy up at The Pier in St. Pete. I can't be sure of that since I see pelicans pretty much everywhere I go that's near the water, but there's a walkway at The Pier that takes you down to a lower level, and these guys like to perch on the upper level and wait for scraps of fish to be thrown their way. So I'm pretty sure that's where I got this low-angle shot.

3 comments:

  1. Awesome shot Ernie! I love these big clowns! The ones at the pier are used to hand outs...

    Jerry in Tampa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you get your calendar page/background out for the month of February? I didn't see it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't done my monthly pages for the year. Yet...

    ReplyDelete

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...