Tuesday, January 01, 2008

The First Week Of The Year


Happy New Years to everyone out there! Hope you're making the best of the new year so far. Not me, I've barely drug myself out of bed. But I have found time to give you this calendar picture, which technically is spillover from last year's weekly calendar. I think I ran it out through March or so, which should give me ample time to knock something together for this year. At least I hope so. The focus of the picture is a little Las Vegas staple known as Vegas Vic. You'll have to get off-strip to visit this icon, as he's over at Downtown Vegas. But it's worth the drive over there anyway, as there is plenty to see and do.

1 comment:

  1. Holy Cow! I feel like I've struck gold on this site, it is fantastic! I've been hunting for "Christmas with Giselle" for years and found here (an old post of yours.) You have a new fan for sure!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...