Monday, October 16, 2006

October, Week Three, Live From Ohio


What are the chances that Blogger and Hello will let me post a whole picture today? Let's see. This week's calendar shot is quite fortuitous, since I'm in Ohio, and it's a shot from Ohio. This is the stream crossing at the bottom end of Brandywine Gorge, so I guess that's Brandywine Creek flowing through the stepping stones. I was in this exact spot Saturday, and I noticed one of the rocks was out of place, so you have to make a pretty big jump to get from one rock to the next. Thankfully the water wasn't too high.

Wow! The picture is all there! Who'd a thunk it? Maybe I'll get ambitious tonight and post more views from Ohio if it's going to work with me instead of against me...

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...