Sunday, January 08, 2006

The Second Week Of The Year


Here's a real stunner of a shot from my trip to Ohio last year. Unfortunately, it's also a rerun, because I shared it with you back then. But I think you can still enjoy it. This is the Route 82 bridge over the Cuyahoga River. I had been over the bridge once or twice, and had no idea what it looked like down below. Someone had mentioned it was a nice spot, but no one had any idea how to get there. I finally figured it out, and was well rewarded. I later found out the scenic railroad that runs through the valley uses a similar shot on their brochures, only with the train in the shot. The railroad tracks are off to the left of this picture in the dark part.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...