Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Cleveland Rocks!


I mentioned Virgina Kendall and her ledges a few posts back. There are some pretty impressive rock formations in there. This one (or two?) I'm sharing with you is far from the greatest, but I can't give you all of my best pictures, can I? The most impressive aspect of this picture isn't the subject matter, it's the picture itself. This photo was taken in the darkness on the shady side of the hill. I think the exposure length was a third or half a second. I didn't have a tripod, so it was handheld. I cheated by holding the shutter button down for 6 to 10 consecutive frames figuring one or two of those would be steady enough to use. I was pretty happy with the results. If Hello (tm) will cooperate, I'll get more pictures, promise. Scout's honor!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...