Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Oodles of Doodles LXXXVIII


Perhaps you were wondering, but there is almost no planning whatsoever that goes into these doodles I post. If there was, I wouldn't have brought you this one today, since I posted one by the same artist just a little over a week ago. I wondered why the name sounded so familiar. But with that being said, these are still some pretty good doodles, and color too! From the front cover to Marjorie Meinert At The Lowrey Organ-Flying Fingers For The Fun Of It! (RCA CSP-116, 1965), these are five doodles that have absolutely nothing to do with the organ music inside. Don't ask me why they are there, but they are. This particular LP appears to have been an RCA Victor record club exclusive. I don't know if that means it was free to members, or could only be purchased by members. I'm sure it wasn't available at your local A&P though.



No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...