Monday, April 18, 2005

Oodles of Doodles XIV


This inspirational doodle comes from Tennessee Ernie Ford-Nearer The Cross (Capitol T1005, 1959). Ernie cranked out an awful lot of LPs in his day, and I think fully half of them were of a religious nature. But I suppose he came by it naturally, bless his pea pickin' heart. If you ever get the chance, be sure to watch some of the episodes from his old TV show. They're hilarious. He also appeared in a few episodes of I Love Lucy, those are pretty good, too.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the compliments, Matt. I think I'd prefer if you didn't republish entire pages of my blog, but please feel free to use a picture or two and link back to me.

    Thanks,

    e

    ReplyDelete

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...