Thursday, December 21, 2023

Old Stuff

I've been meaning for a while here to highlight some old collections that can be found in the archives, if you know what you're looking for. You may or may not know that I share out Christmas songs from non-Christmas albums during the month of July around here for a celebration called Christmas in July. And each year I put together a collection of my favorite tracks pulled from the voluminous shares. It willows down the huge volume of stuff I share sometimes to a more palatable length and quality. So here are links to all the collections I've done in the past. (Looks like I still owe you collections from the past two years. Maybe I can take care of that sometime this year...)

2021

2020

2019

2018

2017

2016 (No collection this year because I didn't do a Christmas in July)

2015

2014 (Again, no collection this year because I didn't do a Christmas in July)

2013 (Once again, no collection this year because I didn't do a Christmas in July. It's hard to find these tracks!)

2012

2011

2010

2009

2008

2007

2006 

And a couple years ago I searched through all the tracks that didn't make the best-of collections and put together ten collections of what I'll call second-best. I try not to repeat artists or songs on a single collection, so sometimes good things get left off because I've already used that song, or the same artist has two great songs and I have to use Solomon-like wisdom to choose which to use. Anyhow, all those second-best collections can be found at the below links. There's some really good stuff in there if you like the collections linked above.

One

Two

Three

Four

Five

Six

Seven

Eight

Nine

Ten

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the reposts of your Christmas in July. Unfortunately the link for 2010 does not work. The others are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...