Saturday, December 23, 2023

T.C. Stubblefield Returns

Some years ago I shared a weird record out right after Christmas, one that I didn't know much about and was intrigued about. Now I know a little bit more, and I have another record by the same fellow. This album features many of the same tracks as the other, the dig difference being a large medley on the other one that was taken from the movie that record was meant to promote. So that means the record I have for you here today has more tracks. I still can't tell you which came first, and I can't tell you much about the artist. But I've grown to like the artist a bit, and I enjoy it when his songs come on the player. I believe this record has been issued twice, and I do have the other cover somewhere, but I've lost track of it at the moment and can't offer you scans of both. But I can offer you this one, so here is Troy Cory-Troy Cory's Songs Of Christmas (AKA Christmas Is:) (Cinema Prize C25 74 B, Stereo)

1. Christmas Around The World
2. Jingle Bells
3. I'll Have A Blue Christmas
4. Silver Bells
5. White Christmas
6. I'll Be Home For Christmas
7. An Old Christmas Card
8. C-H-R-I-S-T-M-A-S
9. O Little Town Of Bethlehem
10. Silent Night
11. O Come All Ye Faithful
12. Merry Christmas

MEGA

2 comments:

  1. I wonder if we're related - my great grandmother's maiden name was Stubblefield. Memorable because her full name was Daisy Gertrude Stubblefield Clatterbuck! And from the Kingdom of Callaway.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, that could certainly be the case. You should look it up. Hard to find much info on Troy, but maybe you can come up with something.

      Delete

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...