Wednesday, December 20, 2023

Military Madness 5

We're finishing up our special salute to Christmas albums put out by the US military here with another record from the Army. I can't say I'm a huge fan of that cover, but I'm sure someone somewhere liked it at the time. The music is excellent though, as is the music on all these military records. I don't think there's been a clunker in the whole bunch. This is The United States Army Band-An American Holiday Celebration (The United States Army Military District Of Washington No Number, Stereo). Oh, look a Chanukah song, I should have shared this out earlier in the season. Sorry.

1. An American Holiday Overture
2. We Need A Little Christmas
3. Lights In The East: I Wonder As I Wander; The Little Drummer Boy; Stable Down The Road
4. O Chanukah
5. Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas
6. Wassail Song
7. White Christmas
8. The Christmas Song
9. Winter Postcard: Winter Wonderland; Let It Snow! Let It Snow! Let It Snow!
10. O Holy Night
11. Do You Hear What I Hear? - Finale

MEGA

2 comments:

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...