Friday, December 22, 2023

Cana-Day, Part 9

Some of the best Can-Con of the day here in this share, If you haven't been paying attention today, it's time to tune in and listen up. This music will get you out of the floor and dancing the night away, at least until Santa comes. There are two covers of American hits here, can you spot them without listening? I paid real money for this record at a record store a couple years ago, and I feel I got my money's worth. This is Levis Bouliane Et Ses Blue Stars-Reveillon Chez Levis Bouliane Et Ses Blue Stars (Meteor (Canada) MET-8017, Mono, 1962).

1. Dansez Autour Du Sapin Vert
2. Le Twist Des Fêtes
3. Le Reel De Noël Au Tennessee
4. Noël Dans Mon Église
5. Valse Du Réveillon
6. Père Noël, Veux-Tu Danser?
7. Un Noël Loin De Toi
8. Reel Jingle Bells
9. Un Orphelin À Noël
10. Je Ne Crois Plus Au Père Noël

MEGA

6 comments:

  1. It's too late for dancing tonight but I'll dance first thing in the morning.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Try to drink some coffee first, I don't want anyone to get hurt!

      Delete
  2. Ernie, I should stop being amazed by you :)
    You do amaze me, at how many Canadian/French Canadien albums you are able to find. Being that I am both American and Canadian (born to American parents in Canada)... I love Christmas music (of any kind) on both sides of the border :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure this is squarely on the other coast from you western Canadians though. :)

      Delete
    2. Definitely, Now, if you wanted Western Canadian music. I know that some polka music - Ukrainian mostly - was recorded by a little company called "Banff", most likely because of the world famous "Banff National Park". From what I can tell, the company recorded a whole lot of polka music. Something to add to your list ;)

      Delete
    3. Oh, I've always got my eyes open for Christmas polka! :)

      Delete

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...