Sunday, December 17, 2023

Christmas Colours

Wanna add a little colour to your Christmas music collection? I thought you might, so here's a record that will do just that. These ladies are full of the Christmas spirit, and they share a lot of that spirit here on this slab of spinning vinyl. This is The Colour Tones At Christmas (Garman O. Kimmell LPS-9043, Mono). I wanna hear from one of these ladies, I'm sure they're still around out there, just waiting for the career revival this share may offer. What can we do to hunt down a member of this group? Come on people, let's get creative!

1. Ring Those Christmas Bells
2. It's The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year
3. Here Comes Santa Claus
4. The Christmas Song
5. Medley Christmas
6. A 'Soalin'
7. O Bambino
8. Christmas Was Meant For Children
9. The Straw Carol
10. Jesu Bambino
11. We Wish You A Merry Christmas

MEGA

4 comments:

  1. You are absolutely blowing my mind with your shares. Every single day I have been surprised and delighted. You have no idea how much joy you've brought to me this year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Ernie. It is amazing, how you find these albums... Because the group is spelled "Colour" instead of "Color"... am I right in presuming that they are from Canada or UK?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think they were just being cute with the spelling, though I could be wrong.

      Delete

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...