Saturday, December 23, 2023

Mother Mary

Getting late, Christmas Eve is tomorrow, I need to go do some shopping. Who knows what stores will be open tomorrow. Who knows what stores are still open tonight, but I'm gonna find out. Real quick, this is a collection of songs dedicated to the mother of Jesus, one of the other stars of the Christmas story. I found out that there was a second volume from this guy of similar songs, but I don't have it. Maybe by this time next year I'll be able to share part two with you. In the meantime, this is Bill Peffley-Mary Songs (A Balance House Publication CS101, Stereo, 1972)

1. Jesus Living In Mary
2. Walk With Mary
3. Mary, Give Us Your Eyes
4. Child Of Joseph
5. I Sing Mary
6. A Man Called Joseph
7. Let The People Come
8. Mary's Child
9. Mary Of Nazareth
10. Go Tell The World About Mary

MEGA

2 comments:

  1. Interesting! I can think of a song or two but I’ve never seen an entire album!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...