Wednesday, December 20, 2023

Military Madness 1

Time to start a little collection of shares from the various branches of the US military. This first record is entirely unnecessary because I just shared it will you in 2018. I forgot I had done that when I pulled a copy from the stacks this year otherwise I would have spent my time and effort on something new and different. It also appears that this same music was used as the second disc in a two record set, the first disc of which was a couple Christmas radio shows by Bing Crosby (I shared this one out back in 2011 so it could probably benefit from a remaster at this point). Point is, if you got it then, there's not much reason to grab it again. I don't know that it's any better or worse, it's just ever so slightly different. But I put all that time and effort into it so I'm going to throw it up here and offer it for download on this early morning less than a week before Christmas. Try to enjoy it. This is The United States Army Band And The United States Army Chorus-Christmas With The United States Army Band And The United States Army Chorus (The United States Army Band S19721, Stereo, 1972). How about that cheap stock cover? Not sure why they didn't put the shot from the back on the front and call it good.

1. Jingle Bells
2. God Rest Ye Merry, Gentlemen
3. Winter Wonderland
4. O Tannenbaum
5. The Three Holy Kings
6. It Came Upon The Midnight Clear
7. Stable Down The Road
8. Medley: White Christmas; The Christmas Song
9. Some Children See Him
10. Medley: Noel

MEGA

2 comments:

  1. I remember this one - another good record!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, those military outfits make good music. I suppose they have lots of time to rehearse when there's not a war on. :)

      Delete

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...