Monday, December 18, 2023

Bonus Seeburg

Since I posted that Seeburg record a little bit ago, I'll give you this Seeburg 45 as well. I had hoped to give you a lot of these bonus records this year, tying in the main record I just shared, but I didn't get a chance to get all my 45s sorted and ready for sharing. But I had this one in the can and here it is for you. This is part of a series of 45s that they put into their machines that played background music, I shared a handful of them here.  This is a new one though, so grab them all. Here is Seeburg Musicians-Seeburg Christmas Music Album (Seeburg 7" 45 RPM 75/75X, Mono, 1957)

1. Joy To The World (DS)
2. Jingle Bells (DS)
3. Gloria In Excelsis (TP)
4. Frosty The Snowman (AS)

MEGA

4 comments:

  1. Another beauty! Love this kind of thing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Trying to run the series, but you know how hard that can be. :)

      Delete
  2. Hi Ernie, currently I am too lazy to do it...
    But, soon???
    I will program into my internet radio search engine Seeburg 1000 Background Music. Then save it for future listening???

    ReplyDelete

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...