Friday, December 07, 2018

The Sixth Night

For the first time this year, I'm going to share something from the more recent past, in this case 2016, because I need some more Chanukah music to share. All of the posts of new shares in 2017 and 95% of the new posts from 2016 have new active links in the comments, so I've been avoiding resharing any of those because I figure if people are looking through them, they'll find them.  But I'm making an exception here just because I can. This is also a rare share pulled from a 10" 78 RPM record, though I did bring you an earlier Chanukah record that also spun at 78 RPM.  I've got lots of 78s, but they're hard to record and very time consuming, so it's somewhat rare that I do anything with them.  Anyhow, that's all beside the point.  For the sixth night of Chanukah, this is Abraham Davis-Chanukah-Feast Of Lights (Tikva 10" 78 RPM T-3001, Mono).

1. The Chanukah Blessing
2. Rock Of Ages (Ma-Oz Tzur)
3. Oh Chanukah
4. Mi Yemallel
5. Spin Sevivon

MEGA

5 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see if you actually have eight of these.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I hadn't planned on it, but if you're daring me...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ernie, this year I crown you Melech Ha'Chanukah - The Chanukah King.

    I have never seen such a large collection of Chanukah records anywhere before.

    Thanks so much, and keep reigning.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a triple dare, though I already know you succeeded. LOL. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...