Saturday, December 08, 2018

Down The Pub

This album popped into my head just now and I can't believe that I haven't reshared it with you already this year!  I can't possibly go another day without throwing it back up here for those of you may enjoy going out for Christmas instead of staying at home and watching football.  First shared in 2010, and making a comeback now in 2018, this is Ken Stanley And The Pubsters-Christmas At The Red Lion And A Happy New Year Too... (Arc AC-15, Stereo).

1. Beer, Beer, Glorious Beer
2. Here's To Good Old Whisky
3. All I Want For Christmas (Is My Two Front Teeth)
4. Musical Limericks
5. The Night Before Christmas
6. Good Night Ladies
7. Wee Deoch And Doris
8. Auld Sandy's Wee Special
9. The Northern Lights Of Aberdeen
10. The Miner's Dream Of Home
11. Auld Lang Syne

MEGA

1 comment:

  1. No, I don't do alcohol, but still love this kind of share. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...