Sunday, December 02, 2018

More Biggs

After that last post of Richard Keys Biggs, something tickled the back of my brain.  I went back and looked, sure enough, I had shared out another of his records in 2012.  This one was a smaller 10" record on a different label, so I'm sure it's not the exact same music, but it is more of the same really.  If you like that last one, or even if you didn't, you should download Richard Keys Biggs-An Organ Concert Of Carols (Columbia 10" 33 RPM CL 6076, Mono, 1949) just to make me happy. Oh, in case you care, I re-encoded this one to full mono bitrate in MP3.  Trying to do that wherever I can this year, just because I can.

1. Adeste Fideles (Oh, Come All Ye Faithful)
2. The First Noel
3. It Came Upon The Midnight Clear
4. Hark! The Herald Angels Sing
5. Silent Night, Holy Night
6. Angels We Have Heard
7. Joy To The World
8. Lo, How A Rose E'er Blooming
9. O Holy Night
10. O Little Town Of Bethlehem
11. Angels From The Realms Of Glory

MEGA

3 comments:

  1. Anything to make you happy!

    Actually, this is right up my alley and in my wheelhouse, which is conveniently located up my alley.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...