Sunday, December 02, 2018

A Harp For Christmas

Hello!  And welcome to the noon-time edition of Ernie (Not Bert)'s Christmas extravaganza!  Today we're going deep into the archives to resurrect a share from that very first year of fun, 2005.  But not just the same share, it's a remastered, re-encoded, stereo version that brings it firmly into the end of last century. The only thing that I needed to do but didn't was get a decent scan.  Oh, well, there's always next year.  This is The Rainbow Sound Of Bianco, His Harp And Orchestra-Joy To The World-Everybody's Favorite Christmas Music (RCA Victor CSP-104, 1962, Stereo).

1. Medley: We Wish You A Merry Christmas Silent Night
2. White Christmas
3. Jingle Bells
4. O Holy Night
5. Medley: Away In A Manger; The First Noel
6. Medley: Adeste Fideles (O Come, All Ye Faithful); Joy To The World
7. Oh Little Town Of Bethlehem
8. We Three Kings Of Orient Are
9. Silver Bells
10. Medley: Hark! The Herald Angels Sing; Deck The halls
11. It Came Upon A Midnight Clear
12. Medley: Sleigh Ride; We Wish You A Merry Christmas

MEGA

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing this updated version, it's one of my absolute favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  2. harps. christmas music. good.


    more more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so very much for all the hard work you do to bring this music to us.

    It really is amazing and so much of your music takes me back to my childhood.

    It is my first time posting (I finally figured out how this Google thing works) and I live in Trinidad and Tobago.

    Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok, this is weird!! I just stumbled upon a copy of this yesterday. How can you explain the coincidence?? And for what it's worth I LOVE the music!

    Thank you for ALL you do Ernie (not Bert)

    Merry Christmas! Scott

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad I ask to find this album, as indeed it is a true gem! Even if it is not the period anymore, those songs are really lush and heartwarming.

    THank you very much for sharing Ernie!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...