Wednesday, December 05, 2018

More Bellringers

I stumbled across yet another LP of handbells in the archives, re-encoded it to the highest possible bitrate, and I'm bringing it to you tonight.  I recorded this LP back in 2011, but didn't get around to sharing it until 2012 for some reason.  That seems to happen to me a lot, I think my eyes are bigger than my internet connection some years and I can't get everything done I want to.  But I did make time to get this one back out there for you, I hope you enjoy it!  This is The Cathedral Bellringers Of The Cathedral Of St. Philip, Atlanta, Georgia-The Rev. Canon Frederick L. Eckel, Founder And Director-Cathedral Bellringers (Westminster WP 6059, Mono, 1958).

1. God Rest Ye Merry, Gentlemen; The Birthday Of A King
2. Jingle Bells
3. What Child Is This?; Good King Wenceslas
4. O Little Town Of Bethlehem; Silent Night
5. O Come Emmanuel; Once In Royal David's City; Gloria In Excelsis Deo
6. Away In A Manger; O Tannenbaum
7. I Know That My Redeemer Liveth; Jesu, Joy Of Man's Desiring; Joy To The World
8. The Holly Bears The Berry; Alleluia
9. Deck The Hall; Love And Joy (Wassail Song)
10. O Come All Ye Faithful; Hark! The Herald Angels Sing; We Three Kings Of Orient Are
11. Sheep May Safely Graze
12. The Bell's Of St Mary's; Drink To Me Only With Thine Eyes; America; Auld Lang Syne

MEGA

1 comment:

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...