Thursday, December 06, 2018

Christmas With Ray et al

You want more Air Force Christmas shows?  You got it!  Here's one from 1973 that I shared out back in 2007.  I seem to have done one side in tracks, and the other side all as one long track.  I don't know what I was thinking.  And the bitrate isn't so hot, but it's all I've got for now. There's some good stuff in here, you won't be disappointed.  And I've got a date! 1973! This is An Old Fashioned Christmas (USAF, Stereo, 1973).

Side 1-Connie Smith and Sonny James (And The Jordanaires!)
Side 2-Ray Conniff, His Orchestra And Chorus with Roger Carroll

MEGA

2 comments:

  1. Surprised there are no comments on this yet. Thank you very much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nobody likes the stuff that I find the most fascinating.

    Are you downloading these things as past as you're posting comments? You must have a speedy connection!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...