Wednesday, December 05, 2018

Even More Bell Ringers

Even I can't keep track of what I've shared and what I haven't.  I discovered yet another LP full of handbell music in the archives.  What is this, number four?  I had no idea!  This stuff is great, I hope you appreciate it.  I shared this back in 2011 and I re-encoded it just last might for maximum listening pleasure. This is Del Roper With The Mason Swiss Bell Ringers-I Heard The Bells... (Word W 3067-LP, Mono, 1959).

1. Jingle Bells and White Christmas
2. Hark! The Herald Angels Sing
3. Carol Of The Bells
4. We Three Kings
5. Gesu, Bambino
6. Joy To The World
7. I Heard The Bells On Christmas Day
8. O Holy Night (Cantique De Noel)
9. The First Noel
10. Silent Night
11. O Little Town Of Bethlehem
12. O Come, All ye Faithful (Adeste Fidelis)

MEGA

7 comments:

  1. Please Ernie two requests:
    "Greatest Songs of Christmas" by John McCarthy Chorale
    "O Bambino - The Little Drummer Boy" by The Harry Simeone Chorale (on Kapp Records) last track "Sing Of A Merry Christmas" is missing on cd version.
    Thanks!


    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty sure the John McCarthy LP you are looking for is a reissue of his earlier LP.

    http://ernienotbert.blogspot.com/2007/12/good-and-bad.html

    There's a working link to the John McCarthy album at our post from 2016.

    https://ernienotbert.blogspot.com/2016/12/john-is-back.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't get enough of these bells. They create such a great ambiance. I have been streaming them on low volume to a couple of bluetooth speakers outside my home.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for John McCarthy and for your wonderful work!!!
    (Harry Simeone "Sing Of A Merry Christmas" will it remain a dream?)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore bell ringers so thank you very much for this album (& yes, I'm running really, really late in downloading all these wonderful shares, which means my family is just going to have to deal with me listening to Christmas music all winter =D).

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree with the other commenters, beautiful dreamy ambiance on this album!
    Thank you very much for sharing Ernie!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...