Thursday, December 06, 2018

More Country Christmas

Here's a lost lost reshare from 2007 that slides right into my US military tribute this year. I need to go back and find this one for a redo, it's a really old rip and at a low bitrate, but I think it's worth resharing as is for right now.  Some of these old radio shows are rare as hen's teeth, so I like to put them out there when I can. I appear to have cut this one into pieces, so there's no option to download the shows in their entirety, yet another reason for a redo, I suppose. Stars of the shows include Marion Worth, Warner Mack, The Jordanaires, The Singing Rambos and The Florida Boys.  This is The United States Air Force Presents Country Christmas From Nashville ( The United States Air Force GXTV-222006/7, Mono, 1969).

Side 1-A Christmas Party With The Jordanaires
Side 2-The Gospel Sounds Of Christmas

MEGA

1 comment:

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...