Friday, December 07, 2018

A Christmas Pole

I'm sharing this one with you in the sense of completeness, not because it's anything special.  I shared this back in 2007, and about all I remember about it was that I didn't like it.  It sounded like maybe it was created from very old recordings, but it could have just been a very worn record.  What I'm saying here is don't hold it against me if you don't like it, there will be better stuff upcoming.  If you want to give it a spin, this is Holiday Greetings And Best Wishes (USAF XMB-536/537). I do like the cover though, it fits right in with some of the best one from the Air Force.

1.-3. Programs 1-3
4.-9. Season's Greetings

MEGA

1 comment:

  1. Hmm, not my favorite, but not all Christmas can be fantastic. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...