Wednesday, December 21, 2022

December 21st-Back In The Day

Tick-tock, tick-tock, time is running out if you aren't ready for Christmas. Better get busy and download some Christmas music to make the season more festive. Here are some links to downloads from years' past for you.

2021

More organ, more chimes.

2020

Winter songs from 78s.

2019

Christmas on Sunday morning TV.

2018

Christmas at the barber shop. I know I have this in stereo somewhere, but I can't find it...

2017

I don't appear to have shared anything on this day in 2017. Must have been a rare day off, or I was sick. Who knows. How about a random share.

2016

A cameo for Christmas.

2 comments:

  1. i used some of your stuff! if you ever wanna use any of mine go ahead!
    cat
    https://catwallerstunetown.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...