Saturday, December 24, 2022

The Last Saturday-Part 24

Hmmm, part 24 on the 24th, I should try to make this a good one. Lemme see what I can find in Santa's sack for you. How about a rerun/remaster from Harry Kari And His Six Saki Sippers (AKA Harry Stewart, AKA Yogi Yorgesson), with The Night Before Christmas b/w Oh! Oh! Don't Ever Go (Capitol 7" 45 RPM F2618, Mono, 1953). Yep, that's right, another Christmas single from the same guy who gave you Yingle Bells, only this time he imitates a Japanese accent instead of a Midwestern Swede. Please don't be offended, it's all in good fun. Enjoy!

MEGA

2 comments:

  1. Somehow I never realized that Harry K. and Yogi Y. are the same person.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel like there was one other name he used, but it's not coming to me... Too bad he died so early on. :(

      Delete

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...