Saturday, December 24, 2022

The Last Saturday-Part 21

You've probably heard this one a million times, I know I've shared it with you during Christmas in July a couple of times, but what you might not know is that it came with a Christmas flipside, so that's what I'm highlighting here. This is The Fabulous Fay McKay-Accompanied By Frank Brenner with The 12 Daze Of Christmas b/w Those Swingin' Bells (Avi 7" 45 RPM AVI-204, Stereo). And if you want to go really deep, she had a full Christmas CD at one point! Looks like this one is a souvenir to my visit to Ameoba in Hollywood. It was later on in January, so most of the Christmas stuff had been packed away, but I still found a box of Christmas 45s way in the back of the old store and brought home a handful of souvenirs.

MEGA




2 comments:

  1. Thank you for this. I always wondered who the drunk lady was. I'd love to hear the full Christmas album. Maybe at some point.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't have it. You can read about it over at CaptOT's old blog, but I'm sure it's not available anymore. :(

      http://christmasyuleblog.blogspot.com/2007/01/fabulous-fay-mckay-winter-favorites.html

      Delete

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...