Saturday, December 24, 2022

The Last Saturday-Part 25

Getting really late now, how's your Christmas shopping going? I figure it's about time I start, I think the mall is open for a few more minutes, right? This is Clinton Caldwell with Santa's Copter b/w Peace And Joy (Omni 7" 45 RPM O-76-11, Stereo, 1976). Caldwell isn't covering any new ground here, Gene Autry sang about Santa in a whirlybird way back in 1959, followed not too long after by Pat Boone in 1966. Everything old is new again. My copy of the record came with a little one-sheet newspaper that features an ad for this record right on the front. Not sure if that worked because you've never seen or heard of this record, but I threw a scan of the page if you want to read about it. It's called Country Monthly. Enjoy!

MEGA

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...