Saturday, December 24, 2022

The Last Saturday-Part 3

Christmas Eve is traditionally the day when my blog gets the most hits, though that's not always the case. I'm thinking that today, being a Saturday, it may prove to be the case. I hope that all of you visiting have had a great season, and you really enjoyed all the many singles I've shared this season. It was a great labor of love to go through those many boxes and record four full boxes of stuff to share with you. If I didn't share anything you like this year, than I may just not have anything you like. Anyhow, I'm getting ahead of myself, there are quite a few more shares to go here on a full round-the-clock Saturday. Up next is Felice Taylor with It May Be Winter Outside (But In My Heart It's Spring) and the not-as-well-known flipside, Winter Again (Mustang 7" 45 RPM 3024, Mono, 1966). Enjoy!

MEGA

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...