Thursday, December 22, 2022

Christmas All Over The Place-Part 6.5

Back to France we go, but I have a curve ball for you. It's all in Spanish! I've had this EP in the collection for a long time, but never paid much attention to it. I finally corrected that mistake this year and was excited to find what I had. This is Mireille Mathieu Acompañada Por La Gran Orquesta De Paul Mauriat-Canta En Español-Rin Rin (Movie Play/Barclay 7" 45 RPM SBP-10122, Mono, 1968). Good stuff here.

1. Rin Rin (En Español)
2. Navidades Blancas (White Christmas)
3. Petit Papa Noel (Pequeño Papa Noel)
4. Gloria In Excelsis Deo (Les Agnes Dans Nos Campagnes)

MEGA

2 comments:

  1. So happy to see you sharing a Christmas around the world series again! It's going to take weeks to listen to all of these. I had to jump right into the Caribbean: A mean reggae version of "We Three Kings". Thank you!
    - Steve in PA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just did it late in the season this year for some reason. Hope you found something worth listening to. :) Merry Christmas!

      Delete

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...