Saturday, December 24, 2022

The Last Saturday-Part 20

Christmas Eve is just flying by, and the shares are flying out the door. I'm sure you're busy doing other things today, but all this will be here when you get here. This one is Connie Canuso with Somebody Painted Rudolph's Nose A Chocolate Brown b/w Santa Claus And His Sleigh (Applause 7" 45 RPM 8-1246, Mono, 1960). Note that in the song, she actually sings "Someone painted Rudolph's nose...", but the label has the title wrong. There's a correct version of the label out there somewhere, I saw a copy on Discogs, but I don't have it. Also, I think I shared this many, many years ago, at least one side, on a comp I used to make. So if it sounds familiar, that's why. Enjoy!

MEGA

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...