Thursday, December 22, 2022

High Chaparral

I've been waiting all season to use that post title. This is a pair of records from the Chapparral label, one side of one record featuring a song from Lynn Anderson's mom, Liz. She was a prolific writer of Christmas music, and I think she even features on one of my Christmas In July collections.

1. Johnny Maggard-Christmas In My Home Town
2. Johnny Maggard And Mary Lou Baker-Christmas Eve
3. Liz Anderson-Maybe You'll See Santa Claus (From The New 1985 Motion Picture "The Story Of Sparky")
4. Mary Lou Baker-There's A Hole In My Christmas Stocking

MEGA




2 comments:

  1. Interesting about Lynn Anderson's mother - I did not know that she wrote Christmas music.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think any of it ever went anywhere, but she wrote a few things. Thanks for the note!

      Delete

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...