Wednesday, December 21, 2022

When Does Santa Come?

Just trying to hit my post quota for the day, and I need to get one more share up before bedtime. Here's Bill Milburn-Jimmie Haskell's Orchestra-(I Took A Little Ride On) Santa's Sleigh b/w Santa Comes On Christmas Eve (Bonnie 7" 45 RPM 45-527, Mono, 1955). I just saw this somewhere and thought I should add it to my Discogs want list. Then when I looked it up, it said I already had it in my collection. Then today I go to share something and it pops up. I just don't have much memory left about these things anymore. I hope it's a good one, I don't even remember.

MEGA

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic! I absolutely love when you share out these gems.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sharing is easy, it's finding them (and at prices I can afford!) that's getting to be the hard part.

      Thanks for the note, have a Merry Christmas!

      Delete

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...