Friday, December 23, 2022

Friday Night Fever

Bringing up the rear today is this interesting record. Heaven knows where I dug up my copy at, but the first time I was made aware of it on the old WFMU Beware Of The Blog during their 2007 365 Days Project. Then they updated that original post in 2010 with some more info. Mine is an original copy without the 1981 stickers, as you can see. Always nice to know the backstory behind these records. And if that backstory intrigues you, then by all means, download & give a listen to Paul & Richard Freitas With Dick Freitas & His Orchestra-Christmas Fever b/w What Gift (Shall We Give Him) (PAB 7" 45 RPM 45-914/915, Mono, 1957).

MEGA

2 comments:

  1. I have a few records by Freitas backing up Stuart Foster (or rather I have downloaded them from IA). They're not bad.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wouldn't have known the name, I'm afraid. Thanks for the info!

      Delete

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...