Saturday, December 24, 2022

The Last Saturday-Part 30

Getting really late now, I think I saw some reindeer flying overhead. I can remember when I was little and we were out late on Christmas Eve once. I was watching the sky for Santa. Every little star or airplane I saw going by, I thought that just might be Rudolph, until I convinced myself it was unlikely. But maybe... Up next is Mike Thomas with My Christmas Love b/w From Us To You This Christmas (Tin Pan Alley 7" 45 RPM 103-827 (Sarasota, Florida 33578). Mono). I had thought this was a local piece, but I read where Tin Pan Alley is a well-known song-poem label. So I don't know what to think about this. Feel free to leave your informed opinion in the comments after you give it a listen.

MEGA

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...