Tuesday, December 20, 2022

Christmas All Over The Place-Part 4

We're off the Italy next, the only non-USA country I've had the pleasure of visiting, though not at Christmas time. Pretty sure I've shared other Italian Christmas records with you before, but when I spot them I try to grab them because I've actually been there. This record was released in Italy, but I see on Discogs that I also saw a US release. Funny how that works. This is Natale In Italia (RCA Italiana (Italy) PML-10370, Mono, 1963). This one is all over the map stylistically, but I think you'll find some of the music pleasant and familiar.

1. Renato Rascel-Bruno Nicolai, All'organo Di Santa-Tu Scendi Dalle Stelle
2. Coro Dalla S.A.T.-Nenia Di Gesù Bambino (Lauda Piemontese)
3. Complesso Di Zampagne Dei Fratelli Bruzzese-È Nato Il Bambino
4. Coro Di Voci Bianche Diretto Da R. Cortiglioni-Dormi, Dormi Bel Bambino
5. Canta: C. Viscuso-Cornamusa: A. D'Agostino-Pastorale Natalizia Di Taormina
6. Coro Monte Cauriol-Puer Natus
7. Coro Di Voci Bianche Diretto Da R. Cortiglioni-Adeste Fidelis
8. Complesso Di Zampagne Dei Fratelli Bruzzese-Piva Piva
9. Coro Monte Cauriol-Dieu De Paix Et D'Amour
10. Bruno Nicolai, All'organo Di S. Francesca Romana-O Bambino, Mio Divino
11. Coro Delle Scuole Elementari Di Mineo-Violino Solista: C. Bucolo-Ninnaredda (Canto Natalizio Della Piano Di Catania)
12. Coro Della S.A.T.-Oggi È Nato In Una Stalla

MEGA

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...