Monday, December 19, 2022

Gospel Week-Part 9.5

Before I finish up with Gospel Week-And-A-Half, here's a 7" record I wanted to share real quick. I've shared out quite a few record by The Lundstroms around these parts, and I'm not entirely certain this little record has anything new or different on it. But maybe. So if you're at all concerned about completing your collection, then you need to download The Lundstroms-It's Christmas 7" 33 RPM (Lundstrom Records 7" 33 RPM S80-871-3359S, Stereo). Didn't we hear Born To Die on a Christmas record last year? Odd sentiment for Christmas...

1. The Messiah Has Come
2. Born To Die
3. It's Christmas
4. Little Stranger In A Manger

MEGA

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for the Hannukah records! Looking forward to hearing these.

    ReplyDelete
  2. (sorry, wrong post) >_<

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I knew what you meant. :) No one ever says thanks for another Lundstroms record...

      Delete
  3. Thanks for another Lundstrums record!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for proving me wrong! Happy Christmas Eve to you and yours!

      Delete

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...