Friday, December 18, 2009

Organ W/ Chimes

I first shared this album out in 2006 because I couldn't figure out the cover. What is this a picture of? One of my visitors finally set me straight, and now I can see it, but it took me a while. What do you see? Maybe it helps if you cross your eyes. Since then, I've discovered that the same music from this LP is on several more LPs under slightly different names. I'm not going to elaborate because I hope to post about it someday, and I don't want to spoil the surprise. But don't hold your breath, because it's not that exciting. In the meantime, why don't you download Godfrey Malcolm & Fredrico-Chimes Of Christmas (Brigade P-1320S, Stereo)?

1. Joy To The World
2. Hark! The Herald Angels Sing
3. Silent Night
4. It Came Upon The Midnight Clear
5. Beautiful Savior
6. Good King Wenceslas
7. Shepherds Shake Off Your Drowsy Sleep
8. The First Noel
9. God Rest Ye Merry, Gentlemen
10. Angels We Have Heard On High
11. O Little Town Of Bethlehem
12. We Saw Three Ships
13. O Come All Ye Faithful
14. Away In A Manger
15. Oh Christmas Tree
16. God Give Ye Merry Christmastide
17. Deck The Halls
18. We Three Kings Of Orient Are

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...