Thursday, December 17, 2009

EP Day, Part 11


I was never happy with this cover image. As you can see it's all oxidized and the color has shifted over the years. But it was all I had available when I shared out this record in 2007. That's why I'm happy to reshare it with you tonight and give you the new cover I found below. Not only is it in much better shape, it's completely different! It's got the same catalog number, though, and I believe the music is identical. But if you want it, be sure you grab it and save it, it's not in the download file. Oh, speaking of the download file, here's Christmas At The Hawaiian Village With Alfred Apaka And The Hawaiian Village Serenaders (Hawaiian Village HV-EP-2, Mono).

1. Winter Wonderland
2. Joy To The World (Hauoli Ka Honua)
3. Jingle Bells-Mele Kalikimaka
4. Silent Night (Po Hama 'U')

2 comments:

  1. This is a fabulous post, thank you very much. All of the songs are very well done and your digitizing is excellant work. A really forst class post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops. Make that a first class post. The A.L.S. has it's affect on my typing.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...