Monday, December 14, 2009

Christmas Children


Pretty sure this isn't the most attractive cover I've ever posted here on the blog. But this record has drawn a lot of comments since I shared it out in 2007, so I figure I should revisit it. There are some interesting songs on here, and I think that's why it's so memorable to people. It's hard to remember, much less find, your favorite version of Jingle Bells from when you were little. But with songs about beards and elephants, these should stick in your head. If any of these titles ring a bell, you might want to download The Shepherd's Children's Chorus-I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus (RCA Camden CAS-1126, Stereo, 1971).

1. I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus
2. Baby Brother (Santa Claus, Dear Santa Claus)
3. I'll Borrow A Stocking From Mrs. Elephant (And Have A Big Christmas This Year)
4. Snow Bells
5. The Christmas Tree
6. Do You Hear What I Hear
7. Shake Me I Rattle (Squeeze Me I Cry)
8. I Wish I Had A Beard Like Santa Claus
9. On The Santa Claus Express
10. Elfie The Elf (With The Wiggly Waggly Ears)
11. Ten Little Choir Boys

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...