Thursday, December 17, 2009

Success Story, Volume 9


I don't know how I keep forgetting to mention this one. I was very excited when I found and shared this record with you last year. It's one of those things that they made millions of back in the day, but few of them have survived in playable shape. And now I'm happy to tell you that you can purchase this on CD! And I even had a nice little chat with one of the guys who helped to put it out on CD. I got an email a few months ago asking me about it, and I was scared at first. I figured it was a record company about to put me on notice for sharing out their product. But the guy was very nice about. He just wondered if I could send him some big scans since they couldn't locate the original artwork in the Hanna Barbera archives, and he'd like to see if they could use them. I doubt if they used my scans, since the copy I had was pretty beat up, but at least I got some sense of being invloved. Anyhow, my share is no longer active, so go buy this CD! For the search engines, this is Hanna-Barbera Present Pebbles & Bamm-Bamm Singing Songs Of Christmas (Hanna Barbera Records HLP 2033, Mono, 1965).

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...