Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Leibert Five


OK, I think this is it, the last of the Leibert albums that I can share. There are more, but I can't share them out... This one is a little better than the last one, but only by a bit. They are both outstanding examples of how organ music can sound. There's nothing slow and solemn about this music here. The title gets it right, there are happy hits! Go ahead and download this, don't waste time on reading my blather. This is Dick Leibert At The Console-The Happy Hits Of Christmas (Christmas Evergreens Played On The Radio City Music Hall Organ) (RCA Victor LSP-2771, Stereo, 1963). I've been hawking this one since 2005 so you know it's got to be good.

1. Silver Bells
2. Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer
3. The Christmas Song
4. Santa Claus Is Comin' To Town
5. Winter Wonderland
6. Under The Christmas Mistletoe
7. I Heard The Bells On Christmas Day
8. Sleigh Ride
9. White Christmas
10. Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas
11. It Came Upon The Midnight Clear
12. Jingle Bells
13. Parade Of The Wooden Soldiers

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...